Monday, November 16, 2009

It's only right...

It's only right that since I posted my first blog on Oct. 12, I should write another in November. Here is my choice of subject today:

IT IS ONLY RIGHT

- that a child in a woman's womb, who had no choice to exist but was God's choice for this world, be given a chance to prove his/her worth.

- that a person have a weapon to protect their property, family and ability to provide as we are forewarned that the theif comes only to steal, kill and destroy.

- that we raise our children in a way that reflects our faith, beliefs and culture. As God created us in His image, we shall raise up our children in the way they should go.


- that one who enters into my home uninvited and breaks the rules therein, they will be considered a thief and a criminal to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Same rules apply to my country

- that one should reap what he/she has sown. If I work everyday and earn every day, then those earnings should be mine and my family's. If I choose not to work then I have chosen to receive nothing. (Henny Penny comes to mind)

- that if you earn more than you can spend in a lifetime then you should give freely to your country and to charities that are legitimate.

- that if you are married and vowed for better or for worse, that you should do every and anything it takes to make sure you have exhausted ALL avenues of reconciliation before dissolving that agreement.

- that if you are a business owner and you have employees, they should receive a raise/bonus before you do, as they are the backbone of any business. ... you also should wash one another's feet.

- that if there are alternate ways to educate my child, I should have to pay for only the one of those choices that I choose.

- that one should do what he/she means and mean what he/she says.

- that when a tax is paid on a product then it needn't be paid again and again, as in used cars.

What is righteous is right and therefore is hard for the greedy or lazy to understand. The bible states very clearly "... you do not believe because you are not my sheep." "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

I would love to see what you are sure "- Is Right." Chime in whatever thoughts I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment